Friday, January 29, 2021

A 'desire for knowledge', a hunger to learn, is a gift from God!!

Below is a birthday video I made 😊 when asked to get in on this for my niece Amy's birthday on Jan 14, 2021.  It was FUN!! 😁  But it's kind of hard to hear it - sorry. πŸ™„ I'm still new at this! πŸ™‹ 
 Today, 2 wks later, I put it on YouTube to help me be able to pass it on to family & special close friends, by way of FaceBook, especially on our Killen Family Group page.  I didn't know how else to do it. πŸ€” Still Learning! πŸ€—
    Explanation - but on YouTube, I accidentally included beneath my 'Birthday Vid to Amy', somehow, also info from a video I had previously put on. πŸ€” Still learning! πŸ˜„ 
 After I made this video on Jan 13 for Amy (& and never sent) I saw I could enter into the Birthday Group Hug Vid for Amy's Birthday, and sent her (thru Becky) my part of that Group Vid instead. πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ
  But I thought you, my family,  πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§and Amy, might be blessed to see my personal Birthday Vid to Amy I made in case somehow I couldn't do the group one. 😊  ENJOY!!  πŸ’•πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘¦
(it's kind of hard to hear - still learning! 😊)
  Luv you all!! πŸ’žπŸ’Œ
Luv, πŸ’• your sister, aunt, & niece, 😘
 Soteria Lorraine (& Jesus!!)


My little blogs (but BIG God!):
GodBlessingAmerica.blogspot.com
JesusCompassion4America.blogspot.com

Jesus Loves YOU!!
***********************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your ideas! We each have something to offer!